PRESENTATIONOur machining department contributes significantly to the IRUM production of machinery of over 60 years: from gear to sprockets, much of workpieces on the lathe for our TAF are produced here. Also, using our experience in the field, we are able to produce a wide range of custom machined parts, according to the customer’s specifications.
Main parts produced by our department are sprockets, gears, chain wheels, shafts, worm-wheel gear up to the module 10, but in accordance with the customer’s requirements, we can perform any cutting operations (up to Φ1000 mm size, 4000 mm length). Also, given the scale of the work, an important advantage over the competitors is our ability to handle much larger parts than a normal shop.
IRUM machining department has modern facilities, advanced machineries ensuring an optimum level of quality with maximum efficiency.
- lathe processing up to Φ1000mm
- cutter gears up to module 14, Φ900mm
- grooving cutters
- universal cutters
- interior grinding machines up to Φ400 mm
- exterior grinding machines up to Φ300 mm x L 1500mm
- processing on boring milling machine with horizontal table (MAFO)
- processing on planning machine
- grinding gears up to module 6
- OKUMA MAH 500 horizontal machining center with 2 pallets of 500 x 500 mm, 800 kg maximum load on a pallet, 700 x 900 x 780 mm stroke.
- OKUMA MULTUS B300 milling and turning center, Ø 450 mm maximum milling diameter, 900 mm distance between centers.
- CNC lathes 3D vertical machining center in KONDIA coordinates – 1.000 x 600 mm table size, 580 mm vertical stroke.
- TRAUB with bar processing from Ø 12 mm to Ø 81 mm and 130 mm length
- GILDEMEISTER – with Ø 400 mm maximum processing and 1.100 mm length
- MAHO vertical machining center – Ø 650 mm table size, 400 mm vertical stroke
- Horizontal CPH – 1.000 x 1.100 mm table size, 1.250 mm vertical stroke
- Centre lathes up to Ø 1.000 x 4.000 mm
- Carrousel lathes up to Ø 1.400 mm
- Universal cutters
- Gear cutter for gear up to m = 12 and Ø 900 mm
- Grinding machines on outer surface up to Ø 500 x 2000 mm and on inner surface up to Ø 80 x 300 mm
- Horizontal boring and milling machine with 1.000 x 1.000 mm table
- Planing machines with 1.750 x 4.000 mm sliding table
- Slotting and broaching machines
- Gear toothed machines with Gleason bevel-gear-tooth (Gleason tooth) up to m = 10 and Ø 350 mm; internal spur gear up to m = 6 and Ø 600 mm; external spur gear up to m = 8 and Ø 500 mm.