PresentationOur heat treatment department is part of the IRUM machinery production process from the beginning: the treatment of various parts, from screws to spacers is carried out here for over 60 years. Also, our experience in the field enables us to perform a wide range of similar works at order, according to the customer’s requirements.
Our main activity is the heat treatment of parts such as sprockets, planetary axles, conical groups, bolts, wear bushings, studs, screws, spacer rings. At the same time, according to the beneficiary’s needs, can be carried out hardening heat treatment to any part made of carbon steel or alloy steel for hardening, and also quenching followed by low, medium or high recoveries of parts made of quality carbon steel, mild and medium-alloy steel and gray or nodular irons.
In addition to our experience in the field and to trained staff, our main advantage over the competition is the modern equipment of the department: the machines are provided with monitoring and regulating equipment of the last generation working parameters. All this results in a level of optimum quality and efficiency of the production process, our services rising to the highest demands.
- Carburizing furnace with a capacity of 350 kg
- Washing machine with a capacity of 350 kg
- Recovery furnace up to 600 0C
- ENDO atmosphere generator for protection or carburizing
- There can be performed operations of:
- carburizing at 900 – 980 °C temperature
- parts washing after hardening, carburizing operation
- recovery heat treatment